A release slipped past
So as you might have noticed, uploaded a small patch release at the beginning of the week without writing a devlog. Shame on me. Truth is it was pretty late when I got done with the release and I simply forgot the days after. Anyways, the main reason for that release was that the Mac version was broken to the point where it would not even start. While that is definitely a good reason for a hot-fix, I thought I wanted to give at least something to the other platforms as well. So I fixed a problem where the AI would try to apply the berserk power-up to enemy units in the lower difficulties, and transplanted the phase power-up usage code from the horde to the generic AI.
Next up on my list is getting the high-score list working. Expect that later today. After that, I'll focus on making things a bit prettier and jucier.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.