Fixed network games
So it appears the net-code for trees was always broken, and maps with trees could not properly be played in a networked multiplayer game. That included horde, but also the newer free-for-all maps, including the 16-player map. And if that were not bad enough, the net-code for the new orbs was also broken, making essentially all multiplayer matches impossible since the last patch. Sorry about that. I hope I fixed all problems with this new version. Here's the full change list:
- Fixed net-code transmitting trees and orbs.
- Rewrote the keyboard and mouse input binding system. It is not possible to bind mouse buttons 3-5 to any actions and also bind a key to multiple actions.
- Enabled exclusive full-screen mode, which enables alternate refresh rates, e.g. for G-Sync
- Added an option to render the game at lower resolutions internally and up-scale later. This helps on somewhat weaker machines with High-DPI displays.
- Added a "dust particle" effect to the background for a better sense of depth.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.