While most of my work goes into building new missions, turning the training category into a campaign, I have also not been idle for the rest of the game, and over times, quite a few new changes accumulated, some quite significant. While the new missions are not quite ready to show yet, here are all the other changes I have since the last release:
- Added new "Fragments" 8 player map
- The unit switch-mode commands have been merged into one. The switcher wheel now appears immediately.
- Hovering over spawn circles will now show your capacity, as well as that of the current owner.
- The number of units currently selected or hovered over is shown.
- When the game is minimized, players in a lobby will get a desktop notification on player joins on Windows and Linux.
- Power-ups can now be assigned to a specific team, which means that only that team can capture them. This is used in coop horde mode.
- Build queue size has been increased to 8
- Added a text-wheel to communicate while in the game.
- Added many new map textures.
- Added sound effect to collecting orbs.
- Brighter background particles.
- Editor: Can now remove trees.
- Fix: Players will notice server disconnects in the lobby.
- Fix: Horde not spawning enough units in the later stages.
Especially that last point should make the later stages in horde mode a lot tougher, because not enough units were spawned to beat a fully upgraded player.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.