Hello! Awesome game, do you have an interest in publishing to steam? I work for a publisher (https://sedoc.net/) and we'd love to talk if you're interested. Feel free to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Fast-paced arcade real-time strategy - reduced to its core elements
Play intense skirmishes with up to eight teams, where map-control, positioning, decision-making, speed and a little bit of luck is rewarded.
Join the official Discord channel at https://discord.gg/JpekPzW
The only unit type can be put into different modes with their own strengths and weaknesses. Activate sturdy shields or powerful disruptive weapons while units are already deployed.
Randomly spawned power-ups can be collected to unleash devastating effects and turn the tide of battle.
- Control huge swarms with hundreds of units to conquer the enemy spawn circles and overwhelm your opponents.
- Conquer your friends spawn-points in team or solo-matches with up to four players over LAN or the internet.
- Destroy your opponents in Free For All. Dominate the map in Capture and Hold. Hold of the endless Horde.
- Defend against the endless onslaught in Horde mode.
- Design your own maps with the map editor.
Features (Version 0.39.0)
- 12 maps for multiplayer and bot games
- Horde (survival) mode with procedurally generated maps
- Cross-platform multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Local multiplayer with 2 players (Requires a Gamepad)
- 12 training maps
- Switch units between damage and utility mode on-the-fly
- 6 power-up types
- Flexible input modes: Mouse & Keyboard, Gamepad, Touch and Steam-Controller
- Endless horde mode with online high-score list and Coop Support
- Official map editor
- Handmade: Built from the ground-up in C++ using only basic libraries.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||GIMP, Box2D, SDL, Wings3D|
|Tags||Abstract, Co-op, Fast-Paced, Level Editor, Minimalist, Multiplayer, Procedural Generation, Real time strategy, Tactical, Tanks|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 2|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The Level-Update1 day ago
- Version 0.41.0 - A long list91 days ago
- So many options..Jun 25, 2019
- Splitscreen UpdateJun 09, 2019
- Quality of life (0.38.2)Feb 16, 2019
- Critical bugfixes (0.38.1)Feb 15, 2019
- All Input Devices CooperateFeb 13, 2019
- The Infestation SpreadsDec 16, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Any chance we can get a larger number of max players in a multiplayer match? The description currently says 8.
How many would you want? Basically, I can just bump that number up. I'd have to make sure that I got enough color palettes and starting points and the server would need enough bandwidth.
Thanks for your response! We have 16 people in the office and I would like everyone to be able to participate.
This will be in a LAN environment, so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue.
Have you a discord ? It could be fun for meet other players.
Hey there - thanks for the interest! Yea, I got discord, but I'm not really well-versed in it yet. Do you want to set up a channel or something there?